The Falling Mysts The Falling Mysts

Lol I was gonna write a detailed review for once but I just really wanna say that I love the bass starting at 2:01 lol. I first played the song in my car, which has a subwoofer (properly tuned, mind you) and well it was just amazing lol. I could feel the vibrating through me in a... Well in a way that caused me to notice it lol. Can't think of a good adjective right now lol.

My least favorite part was the first 30 seconds. Lol not cause I don't like intros, I just didn't like that one.

King Kilo - Code Red King Kilo - Code Red

tomatoes pasta and peanut butter? what? lol anyway i recently found out dnb was my favorite genre, but i havent really listened to this style and i must say i like it. i think the bass is really cool lol good job

Killerkb responds:

It's a Dutch thing. We eat that shit on the reg'. As for you thinking DnB is your favorite genre, I believe you've made a very, very wise decision. Thank you for liking my song, I appreciate it.

-| Daydreams |- -| Daydreams |-

I loved the transition at 0:27! great song

15thDimension responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!

J @ Mchhh - Sunshine Rain J @ Mchhh - Sunshine Rain

oh jeeze i thought it had a high yearly ranking solely because it came out a month ago and apparently didnt have that many listens, but this is awesome

F-777 - Not Afraid F-777 - Not Afraid

Will write review during first listen:
Wow the piano sounds really good
I'm liking the melody and laid back drum beat
oh wow that bass!
Suddenly got very upbeat!
uh oh! back to the piano :D
yay back to the bass part i liked before

hmm ok 4.5/5. I really liked it, BUT it was kinda... repetitive, I mean like I wanted one more different thing to surprise me in the second half but it was the same 3 things from the first half. great job though!

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

Still good, but i don't think the song works too well in 8-bit. Good job doing it by ear though!

At the Speed of Light At the Speed of Light

The first song of yours I heard was twilight techno (in a game called particles). That prompted me into entering the audio portal for the first time. I listened to everything you had. I loved pretty much everything you did, such as Infernoplex, Revolutions and Operation: Evolution to name a few.

Then I discovered more artists such as paragonx9 and f-777 and well forgot about you, no offense. I was looking thorugh the best audio of this month (February 2012) and saw At the Speed of Light. When I read the author's name I was overjoyed. I read the description before playing, then I was excited to hear the story.

I experienced everything from the launch of the spacecraft to being petrified with awe at the amazing sights along the journey.

I think the music is great. It's fast, but still makes sense. Not overly repetitive at all. The piano sounds amazing. As do the kicks, and well everything lol. I can't pick out anything to complain about. This is great.

Although I'm giving you a 5/5 and 10/10, there's always room to improve. So never think that you've reached your limits. Much love, Rye10516

Dark/Sad Piano Rap Beat v1 Dark/Sad Piano Rap Beat v1

I like it! It is dark like the title says.

The bass is great.

I think the piano could be a tad more clear.

Rainwave - Stargazer Rainwave - Stargazer

Excellent Calculus homework doing music. The homework turned from a daunting task to a party with integrals and derivatives dancing around my head. Thank you.

I loved those kicks in the intro.

I personally would have preferred the bass to be a little more tangible.

Indigorain responds:

Haha, I'm glad I could pump your calculus up a little! :D
And even though you were wearing your headphones wrong, you do have a point, and I thank you for the criticism! :D
Thanks a lot man!

~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL ~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL

excellent

downloaded before half the song was over.

9/10