Pencilmation #7 Pencilmation #7

haha funny

i loved it, please make more. ALOT more

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Amazing!

Well I'm bad at making long review, so I'll leave it at that.

Climber (Escalador) Climber (Escalador)

nice, smooth animation

good music, and the ending was humorous.

@daniel299: i think its head is transparent cause its a fbf

Link's Rude Awakening Link's Rude Awakening

was boring. the long dialogues ruined it. had to stop playing.

BigBigGames responds:

You obviously cannot appreciate fine art you uncultured swine.

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

awesome game

weird thing is, aftr i leave new grounds and come back after awhile theres always new bloons TD :D

this is definitely the best one yet!

TetrisGame TetrisGame

okay game

nice choice of music, the pieces should "slide" a it more, if you know what i mean

The Falling Mysts The Falling Mysts

Lol I was gonna write a detailed review for once but I just really wanna say that I love the bass starting at 2:01 lol. I first played the song in my car, which has a subwoofer (properly tuned, mind you) and well it was just amazing lol. I could feel the vibrating through me in a... Well in a way that caused me to notice it lol. Can't think of a good adjective right now lol.

My least favorite part was the first 30 seconds. Lol not cause I don't like intros, I just didn't like that one.

King Kilo - Code Red King Kilo - Code Red

tomatoes pasta and peanut butter? what? lol anyway i recently found out dnb was my favorite genre, but i havent really listened to this style and i must say i like it. i think the bass is really cool lol good job

Killerkb responds:

It's a Dutch thing. We eat that shit on the reg'. As for you thinking DnB is your favorite genre, I believe you've made a very, very wise decision. Thank you for liking my song, I appreciate it.

-| Daydreams |- -| Daydreams |-

I loved the transition at 0:27! great song

15thDimension responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!